Free Repairs Service
If your repair is a bit more serious and you feel you are unable to repair your garment yourself then please see the instructions below for sending it back to us so we can fix it and send it back to you.
Returning the garment
We strive to make the repairs service as easy as possible, but here are some handy pointers and guidelines to help you on your way:
- Garments must be returned clean and not dirty – we reserve the right to refuse to carry out repairs if garments are returned dirty
- Our repair service is free, but we do reserve the right to decline a repair if we feel that the damage is deliberate
- We ask that customers pay for the garment to be returned to us and recommend using a tracked delivery service to ensure that nothing goes missing
- Once your item has been repaired, we will return it to you using a tracked delivery service. An email will be sent to you with the shipping details
- We accept no liability for garments that are lost in the post. In the event that a parcel goes missing we will aim to resolve the situation as quickly and as fairly as possible. Whilst we will not be able to refund an item, we will be happy to supply you with an Wash credit note up to the value of the garment
- If you are sending the garment back from outside of the EU, you will need to mark the parcel with USED GARMENT REPAIR. We will not accept any custom charges and the parcel will be returned to you if charges are incurred
How we repair
We endeavour to colour match as best we can, but please note that as garments age, their colour fades. We will on occasion need to use a fabric patch on the inside of the garment but there is no extra charge for this.
The turnaround for repairs is approximately 2 weeks.
Prior to sending anything back to us, please contact us via email, including some images and a brief description of the required repair. This speeds up the whole process and allows us to allocate a unique repair reference number.
Once you have your reference number, please return your parcel with the following information included:
- Your full name and address including a contact number
- The item that you are sending back
- Your repair reference number
- Your return address if any different
P and C Retail UK Limited
Unit 8, Park Road Estate
If you have any other questions please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org